Sunday, September 14, 2008

Weight update

I thought I should make a brief mention of my weight loss progress, as a few weeks have passed since my last mention of this topic.

I have now lost about 9kg (although official weigh-in day is tomorrow, and I have had a couple of little "stuff the diet" moments this week).

For the past fortnight or so, I have been able to comfortably wear one pair of jeans that I couldn't fit into before I started dieting, and two other pairs of jeans which were already a little loose, are now unwearable, as they just fall down. When I was in Hobart a couple of weeks ago, I bought a belt in a "Salamanca retail therapy moment" but it is still a little small, so it will take a few weeks before I shrink into it.

(but after that it will be very helpful in keeping my modesty intact, and my trousers up! :-)

No comments: