Thursday, May 20, 2010

More on Ordination

I have now been a Reverend for nearly 4 weeks.

My, how time flies!
It still feels weird when people refer to me as "Rev", but I guess I'll get used to that soon enough.

I thought it's probably about time to post some pictures of the ordination service for those of you, dear readers, who haven't already seen these on my Facebook profile.
(and I thank the lovely Michael Kregor and Barry Liersch, who took these photos during the service).








Sharing my story






























Making my vows























Ordination by prayer and the laying on of hands.




















"... accept this stole as a sign of the joyful obedience you owe to Christ."




























The Rev Caro Field, enjoying the moment.

1 comment:

Di said...

Great to see the pics Right Royal Rev
...Lady Di