Thursday, August 12, 2010

Further to my rant...

After I penned the rant for the church pew sheet (which BTW has generated a number of positive comments from various people in the congregations. I just hope that if anyone was annoyed or offended by it, they will also tell me, so I can get a realistic idea of where people's sensibilities and sensitivities lie on such matters), I edited it down to a version fit for wider consumption and acceptable length to be a 'Letter to the Editor'.

I sent the Letter to a number of papers, including
The Age, the Border Mail, and the local rag and was delighted to see it published (untouched by sub-editor's red pen) in the Myrtleford Times (and presumably all the other North East Newspapers).

Quite rapt.

(if you click on the pic of the article, it will open in a new window, in a more readable form :-)

2 comments:

infoaddict said...

VERY nice. Do keep up updated on any responses/replies to your published letter :)

Caro said...

I also discovered on Fri night that my letter (a slightly different version to the one in the Myrtleford Times) was also publised in the Border Mail on Thursday. You can read it online here: http://www.bordermail.com.au/news/opinion/letters/general/majority-has-no-compassion/1911295.aspx