Thursday, July 19, 2007

The results are in...

Yes folks, the results for semester 1 classes were in the mail today.

For one of my subjects I had an extension past the end of semester, so won't get a result for that until next semester's results come out, but for the others, I was quite pleased with the results.

I ended up with a Credit for Making, Housing Feeding Christians (only 2% short of a Distinction!)
and Distinctions for my other two subjects, Christology and Ethics.

Those of you, dear readers, who remember my angst-ridden and somewhat
incoherent ranting about Ethics a few weeks ago, will not fail to see the irony in the fact that my overall mark for Ethics was only 4% short of a High Distinction, and therefore the highest mark I have received for any subject to date.

But, alas, the holy grail of the HD still eludes me... perhaps next semester!

2 comments:

BB said...

Congrats on a fantastic set of results! Looks like woo-hoos all round in the blogosphere!

Anonymous said...

Cool! Well done.

Marks are weird things: my all-time highest was for Biblical Greek, which makes absolutely no sense given how much I hate, loathe and despise learning languages, especially ones that will not be of use to me on holiday. (Despite my hatred of language-learning, I am full of admiration for people like the bloody-Bossey-Europeans who speak three or four languages with ease. My brain is just completely hard-wired to English and refuses to accept that there are other languages in the world, no matter how much I try to convince it.)