Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Exams down... essays to go...

Well, I'm feeling a tad relieved today, after completing my two exams for this semester.

Now I have all those essays to face, but I am actually starting to feel a bit excited about the prospect (yes, call me weird, everyone else does!)

The preparation process for the exams, and the requirement whilst sitting them to just WRITE like the clappers for two hours was quite a cleansing experience for me. It feels like the 'writer's block' that I was experiencing when it came to essays, has been purged, and I am keen to get back into the books (and BB's namesake will be gratified, I'm sure, to know that my Romans exegesis will be the first cab off the newly unblocked rank*).

Woo-hoo, I think I need to get some nice takeaway to celebrate, and snuggle down for the evening with a good commentary. Yes, I know I need to get a life... isn't that what the Intern Phase is for? :-)

* Yeah, so the exams didn't manage to purge me of ridiculous, mixed metaphors; just deal with it, ok? :-)

Possum Postscript: in case you're wondering (as I know many of my dear readers will be), my waters were wrong, and I have not received any late-night bathroom visitations from furry fiends in the last couple of nights.

No comments: