Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy New Year

Yes, I know I have been silent in the blogosphere of late, and this is because I have been hot, busy and a tad stressed. Still have my final two essays to finish (by the end of Jan!) and so can't spend much time thinking high and mighty and bloggable thoughts.

So, as a consolation prize to those of you who may have been disappointed at my recent lack of verbiage (man, who am I kidding?! :-) I have updated my profile picture to replace the old one which was taken over three years ago, before I moved to Melbourne, with a more recent pic, that was taken on the day of the UFT valedictory service last October. (Thanks to Susan, the photographer, who sent the photo to me).

I spent Christmas and new year in Sydney with Mum, and managed to catch up with some friends which was very nice, and am looking forward to a further two weeks in Tas in the first half of February, to also catch up with people and generally relax before the onerous task of packing up my flat to move to Myrtleford in early March.

So hopefully, sometime Real Soon Now (TM) I will have the time and energy to blog a bit more. Until then, Happy New Year, and enjoy what's left of the 'holiday period' :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And at some point in that busy schedule we need to eat and I need to hand over Tupperware to you.