Monday, September 18, 2006

Cluck, cluck cluck!

I had an SMS from my friend Amy yesterday, raving (as only a proud, first-time Mum could!) about the gorgeousness of her lovely little baby Ezra .... I am still waiting for photos so I can cluck and drool over his cuteness for myself.

In other news, Epa, my next-door neighbour, informed me at church yesterday, that after her scan last week, they now know that the baby she is due to deliver in about a month will be a boy! And there was great rejoicing in the land! Epa and Samasoni already have 3 girls and a boy, and so I think that Samasoni and young Nait are relieved that they will soon be joined by another male, thus almost evening up the gender balance of the family.

So with only a month to go (officially), everything's looking good, and it's all systems go - the baby could really arrive at any time now. I am holding my breath with excited anticipation, waiting for that phone call in the middle of the night from Samasoni, saying, "the baby's coming- get over here to mind the kids, we're off to the hospital!"

Can't wait!!! :-)

No comments: