Thursday, May 10, 2007

another new life!

I'm a tad excited, as yesterday I heard from friends in Launceston that they are pregnant and expecting the arrival of their first child in November.

I've known Daniel since he was a little boy (he was 8 when I moved to Hobart to work with his parents and live in community with their family), and it has been delightful to see him grow into a mature and creative man* of God.

Daniel and Janelle have been married now for about 4 years. They are amazing people and will make awesome parents. I'm going to be an Aunty again (or, as Daniel put it "the perpetual God-mother"). I'm so excited for both of them and the new life they are working with God to bring into the world :-)

*
He turns 26 on the weekend, and so he lamented to me that he will no longer be officially classed as a "youth"

No comments: