Saturday, May 26, 2007

post script

Well dinner was a hit (as usual) and the CGP was very appreciative (as usual), and my flat is almost sparkling, because I vaccuumed the downstairs area and even mopped the kitchen and laundry floors. Having dinner guests certainly has its spin offs :-)

One thing that tonight's effort did reinforce though, is how inadequate my kitchen is for cooking- nowhere near enough bench space, and trying to wrangle three separate dishes tonight was just a tad tricky.

I think that when I compose my ministry profile to go to Placements Committee around this time next year (gosh- yes, it is only a year away that I will be thinking about exiting and facing Placements Committee!), I will have to include a stipulation that the manse has a functional and spacious kitchen!

(It certainly makes me appreciate my Hobart flat even more- the kitchen there is lovely, with lots of useful bench space... I miss my flat so much sometimes!)

No comments: