Saturday, March 31, 2007

I learned something valuable today

Beware of men asking for a favour that involves an electric razor clipper gadget thingy.

Tonight I became practised in the art of shaving the back of a man's neck. I'm sure my neighbours must have been somewhat bemused to hear or see me making a bit of a ruckus out the back of my flat at 11pm, with an electric clipper thing in my hand, giggling slightly more than a little as I attempted to remove the fuzz from the back of the neck of a male friend.

Unfortunately, he did not allow me to shave my initials into his neck- that would have been cool :-)

(and yes, I do have some other comments to make about my recent visit to Tassie and other more weighty things however, it's too late, and I'm too tired to do that now... so you'll have to be patient for the deep and meaningful stuff! :-)

No comments: