Thursday, October 12, 2006

Eureka!

Today I found something that I thought I had lost... my larger capacity USB drive!

The heat of today's weather meant that my upstairs study in my flat has been like a sweat box (and the wind has been too vicious to open the window to let in any "breeze"), so I decided to get out my trusty laptop and set it up downstairs, where it is much cooler.

When I was rummaging around in the laptop case for leads, the mouse etc, I found it! I knew that when I moved house from Kew to Brunswick I had packed the little USB drive somewhere logical and safe (but for some reason had it in my head that this place was in my filing cabinet's "computer stuff" file).

So now I feel like my full measure of geek grrrliness has been restored. It's amazing how little things can mean a lot (esp when you are avoiding writing an essay or three! :-)

No comments: