Monday, October 02, 2006

Have Bushsaw, will "prune"!

Ahh.. ya gotta love men with tools! :-)

Keen readers of my blog will be aware that in my current abode there is a tree that overhangs my car parking space, dropping all manner of sticky, sappy goop, pollen etc onto my car, and which is also used as a toilet by just about every pigeon in Brunswick. (This has been a topic of great lament from Yours Truly in the past).

Well, I now lament no more!

During the "break" from classes, one of my fellow candidates, Lindsay, retrieved a bush saw from his farm, and brought it round today, and removed the main branch that was overhanging my car (which of course, we don't call tree-lopping at all, but rather "ultra-pruning"). The task took him all of five minutes. What a man! :-)

So Lindz suggested I now wash the car to remove all the existing excrement and sticky stuff, and just see if the car remains relatively pristine, or whether he needs to return to "prune" off another, higher branch to give my car full protection from the ravages of the local flora and fauna.

Woo-hoo... Thanks Lindz :-)

No comments: