Sunday, October 15, 2006

They say blondes have more fun

Well, we'll see about that!

In a fit of boredom and frustration with my current unruly hair style (desperately in need of a cut, and looking a tad mousey) I took desperate measures and bought some blonding cream and did the deed.

So now, my hair is a number of shades lighter (although, as someone pointed out at church today, it's not exactly blonde.) I don't actually GO blonde... just a light, caramelly orangey kind of hue.

But still different enough to make me do a double-take every time I pass a mirror and catch my reflection.

2 comments:

BB said...

Caro:

I hope this is not just another assignment procrastination method...at the very least, you should raise some eyebrows when (if?) you attend the next lecture! ;0)

Cheers,

BB

Caro said...

BB, no, not procrastination, more frustration, and yes, you are right about the "if"... still haven't finished that wretched essay, so not sure I want to show my face in class on Thurs... but we shall see.

And Joshy, I have actually considered doing the big shave thing for the cancer charity fundraiser, but really think that without hair, my face would look rounder and pudgier than it already is, so decided against it.