Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Things that make you go ... (3) "mmmmmmm :-)"

Because, dear Readers, it would be unkind of me to leave you with the lasting mental images of cockroaches and my leg-waxing extravaganza, I thought I should finish up this series of entries with something a little more pleasant.

This morning (whilst in the process of the aforementioned waxing experience) I received a text message from my Hobart friend Rosalind, who happened to be in Melbourne and had some free time before an engagement this afternoon. So I met up with her, and dragged her (kicking and screaming, of course!) to the East Brunswick end of Lygon St to introduce her to the GeloBar.

We enjoyed a healthy, salad-based lunch, followed by an indulgence in some of the gelati for which the GeloBar is renowned.

And a good time was had by all!

Mmmmmmmmmm :-)

No comments: