Tuesday, February 06, 2007

How sweet it is!


I have finally succumbed... living in Hobart, and then Melbourne, meant that for many years I have been safe from the scourge of Krispy Kreme donuts, which has been mostly a Sydney icon. Hearing all about the addictive qualities of Krispy Kremes from Jo was quite enough for me, without the need to ever eat them myself.

Well, today, I said goodbye to my "Krispy Kreme virginity" when lunching with a friend at Macquarie Centre.

Mmmmmmmmmm..... traditional glazed..... mmmm... lucky I'm heading home on Monday... and the Melbourne Krispy Kreme outlet is far enough from Brunswick to be safe.

Thanks so much for that, Josh... just what I need, another sweet addiction!

2 comments:

BB said...

oh, how the mighty have fallen - such was the glory of Rome! Just as well uni starts soon - wonderful study to take our minds off Krispy Kreme (I can feel my arteries hardening just saying the name!)

Anonymous said...

No worries caro was my pleasure!