Thursday, September 20, 2007

One for the book-lovers

Of course, I found this quiz on the blog of the biggest book lover (and book-hoarder) I know- Thanks Avril! :-)
(and apologies for the appalling font qualities below, but for some reason, I just can't make it look any prettier- the code just would not be edited!)

Like Avril, though, I wasn't sure of my first answer:




You're The Dictionary!

by Merriam-Webster

You're one of those know-it-all types, with an amazing amount of
knowledge at your command. People really enjoy spending time with you in very short
spurts, but hanging out with you for a long time tends to bore them. When folks
really need an authority to refer to, however, you're the one they seek. You're an
exceptional speller and very well organized.


... so I decided to try again, with some different answers. And I think this is more like it:




You're Watership Down!

by Richard Adams

Though many think of you as a bit young, even childish, you're
actually incredibly deep and complex. You show people the need to rethink their
assumptions, and confront them on everything from how they think to where they
build their houses. You might be one of the greatest people of all time. You'd
be recognized as such if you weren't always talking about talking rabbits.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

2 comments:

BB said...

I'll bet you fessed up to going on and on and on... ;0)

Caro said...

BB, you are a cheeky boy!
(but... ummm... yes, I did - how did you know? :-/ )