Saturday, June 16, 2007

Which Theologian am I?

Thanks to Louise (I think :-) for having this quiz on her blog... just had to do it (as you do :-)
(unfortunately, for some reason the code wouldn't work properly, so I had to do some manual cut and pasting)


You scored as Anselm, Anselm is the
outstanding theologian of the medieval
period.He sees humankind's primary problem
as having failed to render unto God what we
owe him, so God becomes man in Christ and
gives God what he is due. You should read
'Cur Deus Homo?'

Anselm 60%
Jürgen Moltmann 60%
Friedrich Schleiermacher 53%
Martin Luther 53%
Karl Barth 53%
John Calvin 47%
Charles Finney 27%
Paul Tillich 27%
Augustine 27%
Jonathan Edwards 20%

Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

regarding the code; I don't know what you do, but I usually find it helpful to post the code into Blogger via the Edit HTML window, rather than the Compose window.