Friday, July 13, 2012

Too many tears...

Today hasn't been a good day (and it's still only 2pm).

Mum's been feeling pretty queasy for the past two days, and last night and this morning had vomiting attacks (which for her is pretty serious, as she never vomits).

And I think I must be really tired, as I've been tearing up at the drop of a hat: when Mum vomited after breakfast, when the nurse was here this morning, when we were waiting in the doctor's surgery, when my cousin rang at lunchtime to see how Mum was, when the nextdoor neighbour popped in for a visit... it seems that today there is just no stopping my waterworks.

Been trying to contact the Palliative Care team to get some advice on stronger anti nausea measures that the GP wasn't able to access for us, but they still haven't gotten back to me. Hopefully we'll be able to sort this out soon, as I really hate seeing Mum so miserable.

1 comment:

Evan said...

Hope you have got the nausea meds sorted out by now.

Hope you have some people you can ring and talk to.