Thursday, July 20, 2006

I'm taking a HOTTIE to bed!

For those of us who don't have the luxury of sharing our beds with another warm body, we have to find other ways to warm our icy cold feet at night.

Since buying my Queen bed a few years ago, I never quite got around to buying an appropriately sized electric blanket, and so resorted to the oldie, but goodie, hot water bottle.

The other day, I noticed that the inside of my hot water bottle was starting to perish, so, after about 3 years of faithful service, I decided I needed to retire the 'red hot' water bottle.

So ambling into Coles yesterday, I went in search of a replacement. There was only one in the supermarket, so it must have obviously been meant for me.

It is a very sexy black, but the biggest crack up is that it is called a "Hottie".

So, when I talk about going to bed with a lovely black hottie... you now know what I mean ;-)

1 comment:

Caro said...

No, unfortunately, in this case, "retirement" means relegation to the rubbish bin, as the neck is quite perished, and I don't feel comfortable about using it at all any more.