Monday, April 30, 2007

My washing is wet

Not once, but twice!
What a problem to have! hallelujah! :-)

After my houseguests left on Sat, I put their sheets and towels into the wash, but didn't put them out on Sat evening because it looked like it might rain... but it didn't

So yesterday, after it absolutely bucketed down in the morning (driving home from Glen Waverley after church along Springvale Rd, I could hardly see the cars in front, the rain was so heavy and driving)... but then it cleared significantly around lunchtime,so I thought I would put the washing out. Then, whilst I was at choir practice in the afternoon, the heavens again opened, so I thought, my washing would be getting a second rinse...

Then today, I figured that the sheets would be just about dry, so I put on another load of general washing, thinking I'd be able to bring in the sheets etc and put the other stuff on the line this afternoon... then it rained again!

Woo-hoo! I think perhaps I just need to keep these sheets and towels perpetually on my clothes line, so it will continue to rain ;-)

No comments: